- Open the Google Play app.
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Payments & subscriptions Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
- Follow the instructions.
First: Please note that Apple's policy requires that you cancel your subscription through them directly only. Our Support team cannot cancel Apple subscriptions.
Before canceling your subscription, please ensure that you are signed in to the same Apple ID with which you originally purchased your Premium subscription.
iOS 12, 13, 14 and up
- Launch Settings.
- Tap your name.
- Tap on Subscriptions.
- Tap Hotspot Shield.
- Tap Cancel Subscription.
If you're trying to cancel your subscription from your Windows or Mac device, check out Apple Support's article.
NOTE: If Hotspot Shield is not listed under your subscriptions, it means that auto-renewal has already been canceled. If you run into any issue or problem while performing this cancellation, please contact Apple.
How to cancel through the app store on my Mac device:
- Open the App Store.
- Click the sign-in button or your name at the bottom of the sidebar.
- Click View Information at the top of the window. You might be asked to sign in.
- On the page that appears, scroll until you see Subscriptions, then click Manage.
- Click Edit next to the subscription.
- Click Cancel Subscription. If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, then the subscription is already canceled and it won't renew.