Issue: I can’t connect to VPN 360 on my Android device. I click CONNECT and it just spins. Or, it connects briefly and then disconnects.
How To Fix Connection Issues On An Android
First, please make sure you are running the latest version for Android in the Google Play Store.
To help determine what's causing our app to disconnect, please make sure of the following:
- Your Android OS is 4.x or later.
- Your Android is not rooted.
- You don't have a firewall with strict settings.
- You don't have another VPN app installed.
- You aren't running a battery management or screen dimming app.
Next, many common problems like this can be fixed by clearing VPN 360 cache and data.
Make sure you have updated to the latest version for Android in the Google Play Store.
How To Clear VPN 360’s App Cache
- Open your Android's Settings
- Find the Applications area
- Select VPN 360
- Tap Storage
- Select both Clear Cache as well as Clear Data
- Reboot your device and launch VPN 360 again
After completing the previous steps, check if our app is working properly. If it is still not working, the data from the following apps will also need to be cleared:
- Google Play Store
- Google Play Services
- Your preferred Web Browser
- Any other application you are having problems with
Keep in mind that clearing the app's data will remove all your settings and you will need to log back in again, so make sure you have access to your username and password.
Lastly, if you still experience problems with accessing content, please turn off Location Services and Smart Network Switch.
How To Turn Off Location Services On Android
- Go to Android's Settings
- Select Location
- Switch to OFF
How To Turn Off Smart Network Switch On Android
- Go to Settings > Wi-Fi > Advanced
- Uncheck Avoid Poor Connection
- Go back to Settings > Wi-Fi
- Uncheck Smart Network Switch.
If you are a Premium subscriber and need additional help, please contact our support center directly with the following information:
- Your Premium username or email address
- If you were able to complete this troubleshooting article
- A screenshot of any error messages
- The nature of the connectivity problem (ie: app never connects, or, app disconnects after 10 minutes, etc.)