- Open the Google Play app.
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Payments & subscriptions Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
- Follow the instructions.
First: Please note that Apple's policy requires that you cancel your subscription through them directly only. Our Support team cannot cancel Apple subscriptions.
Before canceling your subscription, please ensure that you are signed in to the same Apple ID with which you originally purchased your Premium subscription.
iOS 12, 13, 14 and up
- Launch Settings.
- Tap your name.
- Tap on Subscriptions.
- Tap VPN360.
- Tap Cancel Subscription.
If you're trying to cancel your subscription from your Windows or Mac device, check out Apple Support's article.
NOTE: If VPN360 is not listed under your subscriptions, it means that auto-renewal has already been canceled. If you run into any issue or problem while performing this cancellation, please contact Apple.
How to cancel through the app store on my Mac device:
- Open the App Store.
- Click the sign-in button or your name at the bottom of the sidebar.
- Click View Information at the top of the window. You might be asked to sign in.
- On the page that appears, scroll until you see Subscriptions, then click Manage.
- Click Edit next to the subscription.
- Click Cancel Subscription. If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, then the subscription is already canceled and it won't renew.
Cancel on VPN360 Dashboard with Credit Card or Paypal
Before proceeding please be aware that if you are canceling due to a technical issue, or if you need assistance from us regarding anything VPN360 related please contact us from your account page.
You can also cancel the auto-renewal of your Premium subscription through your account page. Please be aware that the canceling auto-renewal will not automatically provide a refund. You will need to contact us via email or chat for any refund inquiries.
Please note that once you have canceled your Premium auto-renewal, your account will stay active until the current subscription expires. After that, you won't get charged and your account will revert to Basic status.
2. Select Account info on the left side of the screen
3. Click Cancel in the membership section.
4. Please tell us why you chose to cancel. Note: If you choose Other reason, please describe the reason why you are canceling your subscription in the displayed box.