Before we troubleshoot, let's make sure the following is checked:
- You are signed in to your Premium account
- VPN 360 is connected and the VPN icon appears on the top of the status bar
- Location Services on your device are turned OFF. To turn off location services on your iOS device:
- Tap Settings > Privacy > Location Services
- Either turn off all Location Services using the Location Services slider or use the individual sliders for each location-aware app or item on your device.
- To disable Location Services for all websites, turn off Location Services for the Safari app.
1. Disconnect VPN 360.
2. Clear cookies and cache (How to clear cookies and cache?)
3. Connect VPN 360
4. Select the appropriate Virtual Location that would give you access to the content